Thursday, October 24, 2013

Klatch Coffee

It's hard to believe that in almost eleven months of blogging, I've only submitted a single post related to what is probably my biggest hobby outside of Standard Pauper. What is that, you ask? If you've been paying attention at all, then this post is a not-so-subtle clue. I'm talking, of course, about coffee...or espresso, to be exact.

At some point, I should share more about my own history with espresso and why I find it to be such an amazing beverage to consume. But today, I instead want to promote what recently became my favorite distributor of espresso - Klatch Coffee.

These guys are SERIOUS about their coffee. Their "roastmaster" and owner travels all around the world, picking only the finest coffees, and roasts them in small batches at their company headquarters. In fact, when you place an order, your coffee isn't even roasted until then, so by the time it's delivered, you get a freshness that is unparalleled. They've won all kinds of awards, including a very prestigious "Best Espresso in the World" at the World Barista Championship in Tokyo. They feature four different espresso roasts year round, and seasonally offer single origin espresso roasts while supplies last.

Of course, none of that matters if the coffee isn't both delicious and affordable. Fortunately Klatch delivers on both counts. While certainly more expensive than buying a bag of Starbucks at your local grocery store, the quality you get is far above anything else I've ever tasted. And compared to other gourmet espresso roasts like Illy, Klatch is noticeably less expensive, particularly in bulk.

So if you're a coffee snob like I am, and you want to try one of the best coffees in the country, you can't go wrong with Klatch Coffee. Try them out; you won't be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment