- Players should sign in to the #MPDC channel whenever they log into Magic Online.
- At any time, players can compete against other people participating in the league by challenging them to a match (best 2 of 3).
- Afterwards, both players report their result using an online form.
- Players will be limited to 5 matches each week, although you can still play against participants who still need matches (but the result won't "count" for you).
- At the end of each week, the Top 4 players will receive prizes, with bigger prizes reserved for whoever has the most number of wins over the course of a season.
So what's the plan for this Monday?
I will still run our weekly tournament this Monday as usual, and Amonkhet will be legal for Standard Pauper. This will give me a chance to let our regular players know what's changing, since I know that many of them do not visit this blog, follow me on Twitter, or browse pdcmagic.com. Monday I will also unveil the website that will host the league along with all the forms and scoreboards. Then, starting Monday, May 15th, the 37th Season of MPDC will officially start as a Standard Pauper League.
Next week I will also have more information about my future intentions for this blog, including a new schedule and upcoming topics. So be sure and check back often for all the new info.
Questions? Concerns? Comment below, or email me at gwyned at gmail dot com. And thanks to everyone who continues to make this format what it is.