Tuesday, May 7, 2013

More Terraria

As my wife will tell you, I've been playing an awful lot of Terraria lately. This is for several reasons. First, this is because of the amazing content I'm seeing for the soon-to-be-released update. Second, this is because of the new content that was released for the Dark Souls Mod, which I discussed in my previous post. Third, I have recently starting watching a whole host of different video for this great game. Like any popular game, there is a whole host of video on YouTube, but by far my favorite content provider is known by the handle Yrimir, who posts some amazing speed runs and challenges. If anyone deserves the title of undisputed master of Terraria, Yrimir would get all of my votes. Fourth, I have also been playing around with my own remastered Dark Souls map using the excellent mapping software TEdit to take some of the original Dark Souls levels and concepts and place them in a more typical Terraria experience. As of yet I don't know if I will actually release this to the public, but it's certainly an idea I'm enjoying testing.

And last but not least, I've got a great deal of joy in doing my own Let's Play video series highlighting some of the new content for the Dark Souls Mod. Last week I showed you the first half of those videos. Today, check out the second half, as I bring my Let's Play to an end.




Thanks for reading. As always, I'd love to your hear your thoughts and comments. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment