Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Terraria Dark Souls Super Hard Mode


It's been several months since I last posted anything about what has probably become the game I've logged the most hours on since high school - Terraria. Although the promised major update has still not been released, I've been contenting myself with additional content from my favorite Terraria mod - The Story of Red Cloud

Since my last post, mod author Tim Hjersted released a new sequence to this lengthy mod called Super Hard Mode, which provides several more hours of play (including new monsters, items, bosses, and NPCs) after the "final" boss of the mod. This is truly an epic experience, with amazingly powerful new challenges to overcome made possible only by equally powerful new equipment to craft and obtain. 

After quickly playing through all the new content, I decided to do a brand new playthrough of the entire mod, restricting myself to a purely melee build, which meant that I could only use weapons that had the melee damage type. Once I reached Super Hard Mode, I decided to go ahead and create a videocast of my entire experience to share with the world.

And so, for today, I present the first episode of this new Let's Play featuring Terraria Story of Red Cloud Super Hard Mode. Enjoy!

 

So what do you think? As always, I'd love to get your feedback. See you  next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment