Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Terraria Dark Souls Super Hard Mode, Part Two

 

A couple weeks back, I blogged about how I started a Let's Play for the Super Hard Mode on the Dark Souls Mod of Terraria. I've been making steady progress, but my timeline for completing this playthrough was thrown out the window when this little gem was spoiled on Twitter early last week:

Naturally, this announcement accompanied the release of the brand new trailer for Terraria 1.2:



That means, as of today, I have exactly one week to finish this project before 1.2 is finally released. Time to shift into overdrive!

If you're subscribed to my YouTube channel, or follow me on Twitter, you should already have seen that I have now released the first 5 episodes. But in case you missed them, I've included them below.

Naturally, once Terraria 1.2 comes out next week, I will be sure and post an initial review as soon as I've had a chance to play it. Personally I can't wait!




 


 


 

That's it for today. Thanks as always for reading and commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment