I've been hearing rumors about this for weeks, but today I finally saw that the details had been posted. You can check out the full article here, but here's the basic concept: Anyone is invited to submit a Standard Pauper legal deck. Those that are deemed "good enough" will then be run by Brennon in an ongoing Single Elimination Tournament until only one deck remains.
There will also be two prizes awarded: First, after the initial cut, anyone will have the opportunity to claim a deck; if that deck ends up winning, whoever picked it gets 10 tickets. Second, if you are the one who actually submitted the winning deck, you also win 10 tickets and get featured in an interview (and accompanying video) over at MTGOStrat.com.
Interested? Here's what it takes to submit a deck:
- Your deck must be Standard Pauper legal, with exactly 60 cards in the maindeck and 15 cards in the Sideboard.
- You must submit an explanation of how the deck works.
- You must submit a (thorough) Sideboard Plan.
- You must give the deck a reasonable name.
- Once all that is complete, simply post it in the Comment section of the originating article.
Thanks for reading. See you next time!