Tuesday, July 8, 2014

More Standard Pauper Resources

Every once in a while, I enjoy taking a break from my blogging to instead bring you a selection of interesting articles or videos related to Standard Pauper. Today is going to be one of those posts.

Before I get to that though, I wanted to let you know that, at least at this time, Chris Baker and I are planning on co-hosting the return of Standard Pauper Deck Challenge this coming Sunday at 2pm EST / 6pm EST. Keep an eye on pdcmagic.com, Chris' blog, and Twitter for more information as it becomes available.

So here are my Standard Pauper resources for today:
  1.  MPDC player Forli managed to secure back-to-back 1st place finishes in MPDC with his Junk Gatekeepers deck. I recently published a Standard Pauper Deck Tech on it that you can check out here.
  2. Another regular MPDC player Mundisv recently had an article published over at PureMTGO detailing the current Standard Pauper metagame. If you haven't read it yet, definitely check it out.
  3. Cyrulean, of MagicGatheringStrat fame, recently published Episode 3 of his Standard Pauper Show, where he reviews many of the new Commons from Magic 2015. He also breaks down the potential abuses with Generator Servant and gives his own take on the current Standard Pauper metagame.
  4. Finally, Alex Ullman published the second installment on his series on how to write about Magic the Gathering. While not related to gameplay, this is highly recommended for anyone writing about this great game.
If you enjoy keeping up with these sorts of resources, be sure to follow me on Twitter, as I regularly repost them as I come across them. Or if you find anything new or interesting related to Standard Pauper, be sure and send it my way. Thanks and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment