As you can see, far and away the two most common responses were that either people were not aware of these weekly tournaments (28%), or that they simply weren't offered at a convenient time (40%). Less than ten percent of the responders said they play every week, which is approximately the average attendance at MPDC or SPDC on a given week.
I also thought it was interesting to see what people said in the "Other" category. Here are the responses, in no particular order:
- Boring meta
- I am just returning and have no cards
- I like to cast powerful spells. The only good spell to cast right now is Treasure Cruise.
- I play but sometimes you are wrong in your hit or myth articles and you never correct yourself! and I keep missing events
- I play every week but only SPDC and MPDC are Eurofriendly
- I'd like to play, but I''m new and have a hard time getting into the format.
- Maybe an event in Saturday evening?
- New to MTGO and just discovered you.
- The meta is boring sometimes or it gets boring soon
- You talk from your ass at times!