During my time as a writer for PureMTGO.com and as the host of Monday Pauper Deck Challenge, I have had extensive experience with MTGOTraders.com, which is one of the largest online stores for Magic the Gathering Online cards, tickets, boosters, and the like. Over the years they have made major investments into the Magic Online community, including sponsoring numerous Player Run Events and providing payment for content writers for PureMTGO.
Here's how the buying process works. You browse to their website, select the cards or other supplies that you wish to purchase, and then complete your payment just like any other online store. Then, once that transaction is complete, their official account on Magic Online will contact you in-game and initiate a trade to get your purchases to you. You can pay either using PayPal or through Magic Online tickets, and you receive a discount for the former. The whole process is quick, easy, and their employees pay great attention to detail and provide great customer service.
This online vendor also has one of the largest lineup of bots, which are automated trading programs for purchasing Magic Online cards. Through their website, you can purchase online credit at their bots at a 5% discount (or 6% if you purchase 100 credits at a time).
I realize that you have a lot of options when it comes to purchasing Magic Online supplies. Here are just a few reasons why I believe you should give MTGOTraders your business:
- They have excellent customer service.
- They have been around for a long time and are thus reputable and respected in the community.
- They have fair prices and business practices.
- They have one of the largest chains of bots on Magic Online, all of which share credit with each other.
- Their website is clean, easy-to-navigate, and fast.
- Their employees are available almost around the clock on Magic Online.
- They support the community; in particular, they sponsor most of the prizes for Monday Pauper Deck Challenge, to the amount of at least $20 every event.
"You guys are the best!"
PS - I am still looking for a guest host for MPDC this coming Monday. See here for full details.