I encourage you to watch the whole episode. But if you just want some highlights, here's what we talked about:
- Our experiences so far with the Standard Pauper Sealed League.
- The current state of the Standard Pauper metagame, with Boros Heroic and Izzet Control the favorites among a surprisingly diverse set of decks
- How I got involved with Monday Pauper Deck Challenge and eventually became the host.
- At what time period I started playing Magic the Gathering.
- My least favorite Standard Pauper meta: post Magic 2013 release, with the advent of the Archeomancer / Ghostly Flicker combo.
- My favorite Standard Pauper meta: Shards of Alara block + Zendikar.
- Some personal anecdotes involving Black Lotus.
See you next time!