Sunday, July 26, 2015

A Quick Update

Real life seems to be conspiring against me.

I have been traveling all this past week, and today was the first day I actually had the chance to devote to anything online. Not only that, but I ended up spending more time in preparation to leave for my trip than I had anticipated. All that to say, I'm at least a week behind on my writing schedule, including both blog posts and the two remaining installments for my Standard Pauper review of Magic Origins. And with Worlds tomorrow, company in town, and GenCon this weekend, it just keeps coming. As a result, updates from me will probably be hit and miss over the next week or so until I get some margin back in my life. Thanks for your patience, and I promise that things will be back to normal soon.

1 comment:

  1. No sweat, Gwyned, we know you'll get to things when you can! If folks are looking for some Standard Pauper reading while they wait, I just posted my first blog update in months over at my site. It's not as good as your posts, as usual, but should provide for some entertaining reading :-) Hope things get less busy and you get some time to relax!!

    ReplyDelete