Sunday, October 11, 2015

Two Great Comments from the Founder of Pauper Deck Challenge

Almost a year ago, I wrote a post here entitled "Why Standard Pauper is Worth Saving," detailing six reasons why I believed that the format was worth saving. Keep in mind, this was at a time when the forced transition to version 4 of the MTGO client, coupled with all sorts of technical problems with said client, had chased off a lot of the casual scene online, which ended up drastically reducing attendance at our weekly Standard Pauper PREs.

Earlier this week, a user by the name of Tharionwind commented on this post. If the name sounds familiar to veterans of Pauper, that because this user is credited with being the founder of Pauper Deck Challenge. Here's what he had to say:


Thanks so much for your vote of encouragement and support Tharionwind!

PS - Thanks for all the comments and support I've gotten regarding the new Standard Pauper Double League I wrote about last time. Judging by your response, it looks like this is a go. Look for more information about this in the coming week.

1 comment:

  1. I miss the group and the fun we had. PDC was (and is) a strong community of dedicated MTG Online players. The changes to the MTGO client over the years and the latest version (2013-2014) made it hard to find a PDC chat group in the game. Maybe things are better - I am not sure. Live long and Prosper my fellow PAUPERS! I'm still around, alive and kicking. Playing some Infinity Wars and may soon return to MTGO. Keep up the awesome words of wisdom Gwyned

    ReplyDelete