Monday, June 12, 2017

Delay in Updates for Week Six of the MPDC League

I am traveling all of this week, will have only occasional access to the Internet, and almost certainly will not have access to a computer to post the results from Week Five of the MPDC League or restart the Scoreboard for Week Six. So what does this mean?

The results and prizes will be delayed until next weekend. I hope to have it updated by this Friday, but it may be as late as Saturday before everything is updated.

In addition, the Scoreboard will continue to display all of the match results from Week Five, with the new results from Week Six appearing on the same spreadsheet. So if you check the Scoreboard during the week, you will need to scroll down to the bottom to find the new results.

However, this will NOT otherwise affect the league. Continue to use the Results Form as normal, and when I have access to my computer again on Friday afternoon, I will sort everything out.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment