Thursday, August 29, 2013

More IzzetClops

By now I hope you've seen my article over at PureMTGO.com discussing the IzzetClops deck I'm currently playing in the Hipsters of the Coast Standard Pauper Event. While my Week One match ended in a loss, I have been fairly successful in practice matches with the deck. For today's post, I thought I would treat you to a video Deck Tech for this particular deck as well as my most recent practice match as I prepare for my match in Week Two.

 


 

Hope you enjoyed the videos. Don't forget, you can get a sneak peek at my matches from this event before they are officially published over on YouTube.com. Simply search for "gwyned42," select one of my videocasts, and click the Subscribe button.  You can also keep up with everything I'm doing for this event on Twitter at the username gwyned42; check out my profile here and click on Follow.

Thanks for reading and watching. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment